The Snugpak® Ionosphere™ is an extremely small, compact one-person tent. With a two-pole, easy to pitch design, the tent forms a hooped shelter that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net to not only keep out bugs, snakes, etc. but it can also be used without the fly as a stand-alone mosquito shelter/barrier in the summer months and warmer climates.
The Ionosphere™ will shelter you from all but the worst inclement weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated fly sheet, with taped seams. The Ionosphere™ has an impressive floor space, measuring 240cm/94” long and 90cm/35” wide, creating ample room for a single person with some equipment. In an emergency, the Ionosphere™ can accommodate two people.
The low profile Ionosphere™ tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 1200g / 42oz. Using tried and tested lightweight DAC® aluminium poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack. The Ionosphere™ is ideal to use when light weight and small pack size are essential.
A tried and tested favourite of Hill and Moorland Leaders, Mountain Leaders and Military Personnel where more robust protection from the weather elements is required.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 1 Door
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Stakes (14)
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
- Trail Weight 2.64 lbs / 1.2kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight 3.34 lbs / 1.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Inner Material:
- 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- Fly Fabric:
- 210t Polyester Ripstop with a 5000mm Waterproof Polyurethane Coating
- Dimensions (cm):
- 265 x 100 x 70
- Product Weight (g):