The Snugpak® Bunker™ is an iconic three-person dome basecamp and expedition tent. The Bunker™ is a ‘Fly-First’ pitch tent that allows a quick and easy set-up with an opposing pole design, that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net to keep out bugs, snakes, etc.
The Bunker™ will shelter you from the worst four-season weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated flysheet, with taped seams. The Bunker™ has an impressive sleeping space, measuring 245cm/96” long and 205cm/81” wide, creating ample room for three people or two people with extra equipment. In an emergency, there is space to accommodate up to six people sitting down.
The sleek dome profile of the Bunker™ tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 6.2lbs / 2.8kg. Using tried and tested lightweight DAC® aluminium poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack. The design of this tent allows the splitting up of components between multiple individuals to distribute weight.
The Bunker™ is a true tried and tested favourite of mountaineers, climbers, campers & military personnel that protects you all year round from severe weather conditions.
- Fly first pitch 3 person dome tent
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- Interior Mesh Pockets (6 Total - 3 on each side)
- 2 Doors
- 2 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
- Trail Weight 6.75 lbs / 3.07kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight 7.74 lbs / 3.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- 1 Year
- Inner Material:
- 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- Fly Fabric:
- 210t Polyester Ripstop
- Dimensions (cm):
- 250 x 250 x 105
- Product Weight (g):