Is that a fish hook groove? You bet your bass it is! And it has a rounded edge, a beveled edge, and can still sharpen tools large and small?
In a survival scenario, the first resource is your mind. The second is the tools you have on you. A knife is considered by many as the most fundamental survival tool. To survive, both need to remain sharp. Keeping a knife sharp, especially while out in the field, has been an issue since blades were first carried. Over 1000 years ago, Iron Age Vikings actually had a solution to this problem: Whetstone Pendants. A small piece of stone used for sharpening that had a hole so that a leather strap could be tethered. The Wazoo Whetstone Pendant is the modern day equivelant.
- Made from world famous genuine Arkansas Novaculite (99% pure silica), the rarest and finest abrasive stone in existence.
- Great general purpose field stone for edge maintenance. Medium fineness (600-800 relative grit size).
- Each stone has been carefully chosen, hand cut, ground and drilled. Custom Color. We call the rich colored and conditioned leather cord, Antiqued Mahogany Brown.
- Unique Knot.The “Napoleon Claw” knot is inspired by Viking/Celtic knot-work and is thought to be an otherwise unknown knot before Bart Colosino brought it to our attention.
- Each whetstone comes with a made-in-the-USA double drawstring muslin bag and each has been hand-stamped with a custom Viking emblem.
- Stone dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 0.6cm (1.9" x 1" x 0.25")
- Age Restriction:
- 5 x 2.5 x 0.6
- Product Weight (g)