Sparks fly when the UCO Titan Fire Striker is used with its stainless steel striker. This fire starter has many uses and can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbecue. The robust ferrocerium rod is capable of 20,000 strikes (at 2982 degrees C or 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather).
It also comes with a stainless steel striker which also is a multifunctional survival tool with 8 functions. Functions include screwdriver, bottle opener, 4 hex sizes and striker.
The bright sparks from the UCO Titan Fire Striker can also be used as an emergency signal. Finally it's all held together with a Paracord lanyard connected to both pieces with a Rapid Release Connector.
The UCO Titan Fire Striker features;
- Fire Striker with robust Ferrocerium rod lasts up to 20,000 strikes
- Stainless-steel striker doubles as a multi-functional survival tool
- Para cord lanyard and rapid release carabineer
- Produces 5,400-degree sparks in any conditions, bright enough to be used as an emergency signal Ideal for camping, mountaineering, survival and emergency kits
- Ferro Rod Length: 10cm or 4"
- Ferro Rod Diameter: 1.2cm or 1/2"
- Total Weight w/ striker: 96 grams or 3.4 oz
- Rod Material: Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Strike Life: 20,000 Strikes
- Striker Dimensions: 7.2 cm x 1.8 cm x 0.2 cm or 2.8 in x 0.7 in. 0.1 in.
- Overall Length (cm)
- Product Weight (g)
- 2020-01-24 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks