Grit. Perseverance. Ingenuity. On yesterday's quarterhorses and today's iron steeds, outriders have provided security and guidance for generations. The Outrider Jacket builds on that legacy of duty and adventure, a partner for tomorrow's journeys.
Destined for hard days and long nights, Outrider is a workhorse jacket that excels across seasons and time. Outrider is crafted from British Millerain's renowned Sahara canvas and treated with their washable Staywax finish, delivering breathable and renewable weather protection and building a unique patina of your adventures.
- The rugged and traditional heavyweight cotton canvas features British Millerain's Sahara Staywax finish. This coating contains a unique blend of waxes which produces a drier feel than traditional wax fabric, with the added benefit of being machine washable
BUILT TO MOVE
- The fully articulated bi-swing back and flat-felled armholes provide exceptional range of motion without unnecessary bulk
- A full-width hunter's pocket across the lower back provides quick-access storage for larger items such as gloves or a watch cap.
- Adjustable cuffs are lined with 8 wale corduroy from Brisbane Moss, who have been making fine corduroy and moleskin in the UK since 1858.
- Outrider's workhorse heritage and timeless style are equally at home on the ranch or in the city.
BUILT TO LAST
- Built in small, quality controlled batches here in the USA, Outrider holds true to the heritage of American craftsmanship.
- The rugged and traditional heavyweight cotton canvas features British Millerain's Sahara Staywax™ finish. This coating contains a unique blend of waxes which produces a drier feel than traditional wax fabric, with the added benefit of being machine washable
- The outer snap position allows for easy donning and doffing, while the inner snap position minimizes cold air from entering your sleeve to retain warmth.
SECURITY AT HAND
- Double-snap chest pockets and single-snap hand pockets secure immediate-access gear.
- British Millerain Staywax® Sahara 10
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- 420 g/m² (12.4 oz/yd²)
- Water Resistant using British Millerain Staywax® finish
- Brisbane Moss Corduroy
- 100% Cotton
- 8 Wales
- 345 g/m² (10.17 oz/yd²)
- 100% cotton twill
- 106 g/m² (4.5 oz/yd²)
- TAD branded shanks at center front placket
- TAD branded snaps on pocket closures and sleeve cuffs
- British Millerain Staywax® Sahara 10 100% Cotton Canvas