The TAD MA-1 Flight Jacket Vintage Edition features a satin twill weave exterior shell that matches the satin found in traditional MA-1Bomber Jackets.
With the introduction of jet aircraft in the late 1940s aviators began to fly at higher altitudes and in colder temperatures, precipitating a demand for a new type of flight jacket.
This eventually evolved into the MA-1 jacket. Building on this legacy of functional design and iconic styling, TAD reimagined this classic style for 21st century missions in and out of the cockpit.
- #8 YKK metal zippers in center front
- #5 YKK metal zippers on sleeve pocket
- #5 YKK coil zippers on hidden chest & inside pockets
- YKK Snaps in pockets
- Mesh grommets in armpits
- Dummy cord in pockets
- Grosgrain zipper guard
- TAD 000 barrel zipper pull in hand pockets
- TAD zipper plug in sleeve pocket
- Webbing CF zipper pull
- 100% Nylon
- 4.7 oz yd2 (160gm2)
- Satin Twill Weave - traditional MA-1 bomber flight satin
- 100% Nylon
- 3.2 oz yd2 (109 gm2)
- Twill Weave
Insulation: Polartech Alpha
- 100% recycled polyester
- 120gms (3.5oz)
- DWR Knit insulation with high pile
Please note that some of the lifestyle shots feature a tan zipper on the sleeve. The final production version features a colour-matched zipper.
- Polartech Alpha
- Product Weight (g)
- Size Chart: