An adventurous descendant of classic board and river shorts, TAD Triton AC Shorts are the perfect companion for amphibious journeys. Triton AC's feature low-drag and secure pockets, mesh drainage throughout, and a low-profile integrated waist belt. Standard hand pockets and a functional fly ensure that Triton AC's fit into your daily rotation as well as on adventures beyond the shore.
TAD's versatile Amphibious Cloth (AC) material, a durable synthetic, is capable of keeping stride with your swift pace. This quick drying, packable, lightweight 100% nylon fabric ensures that you can move seamlessly through multiple environments, endure changing climates and easily transition to water-based missions. It requires little to no special treatment during washing and drying, naturally resists wrinkles and conveniently compresses so you can make more room in your pack for essential equipment. It also features a light Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to resist precipitation.
- Secure, self-draining pockets contain webbing attachment points for dummycording critical gear. Ultra-packable and extremely quick-drying,
Comfort in Motion
- A gusseted crotch provides freedom of motion on land and sea, and an integrated elastic waist belt offers adjustability for enhanced fit and easy movement.
- 100% Nylon (3.40 oz) with Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Triple and Double Needle Stitching
- Wearer’s right side pocket: velcro hook and loop closure, mesh inset panel for drainage.
- Wearer’s left side pocket: #5 YKK® Vislon zipper with TAD zipper plug, grosgrain tape dummy cord, mesh inset panel for drainage
- Front pockets: mesh panels for drainage, cord loop for keys, smaller internal coin pockets
- Front Vislon Zipper Fly
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Waist & Belt Configuration
- 1.5" Elastic waistband, with 3/4" webbing belt and ghost eye hook closure
- 8.5” Inseam
- 100% Nylon
- Product Weight (g)
- Size Chart: