Flight suits are engineered to provide pilots with easy access to critical gear in maximum comfort. Inspired by that heritage of functional style, the Triple Aught Design Aspect LST evolves the classic cargo with ergonomic storage, a tailored fit, and hidden functionality.
Aspect is engineered to help you move discreetly through urban environments while keeping critical gear accessible and secure, even while seated in vehicles. Articulated and tailored for mobility while maintaining a modern silhouette, Aspect is the fine line between function and style.
- Thigh-mounted cargo pockets keeps critical gear easily accessible even when seated.
- Concealed within modernized front pockets, palm side organizers keep carry gear segregated, indexable, and accessible while minimizing printing and eliminating the need for exposed pocket clips.
- Traditional flapped rear pockets with snap closures provide additional secure storage.
- Featuring articulated and slightly tapered legs, a compact gusset, and a full yoke, the Aspect LST is built to move.
- Custom engineered for TAD by Schoeller Textiles, LST blends the durability of nylon with the breathability of cotton in a stretch twill to strike the perfect balance between comfort and durability. This sturdy fabric is able to withstand long term land-based missions and allows you to move swiftly through rough terrain. It also features Schoeller's 3XDRY DWR finish to resist precipitation.
- Schoeller (LST - Light Stretch Twill) - 59% Cotton / 36% Nylon / 5% Elastane
- Active Fit with Tapered Leg