Anyone used to sleeping outdoors in hammocks will be familiar with the windchill that can penetrate from beneath due to the crushing of clothing and sleeping bags against the hammock, which can make for a very cold night! The Snugpak Under Blanket is a totally new innovation. Fitting snugly to the outside of your hammock, it cleverly insulates you from the cold winds, giving you a warm, comfortable and cosy night’s sleep. Due to the versatility of the hammock insulation systems, the wide variety of applications and variations in camp set up it is difficult to establish an overall comfort temperature for these items. As a general reference the insulation used is Travelsoft with the similar fill weights to our two season sleeping bags. We would strongly recommend you experiment with your own set up and gradually build up to more extreme temperatures until you are confident of the overall thermal performance.
• Fits most hammocks
• Made from premium Paratex Light fabric and Softie Premier insulation.
• The Softie Premier filling gives great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat.
• Complete with Compression Stuff Sack
• Weight: 1320g
Length - 210cm
Width - 148cm
- Packed Dimensions:
- 23cm(L) x 23cm(W)
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Softie® Premier (100% Polyester)
- Outer Material:
- Paratex Micro (100%Nylon)
- Inner Material:
- Paratex Light (100% Nylon)
- 210 x 148
- Product Weight (g)