The Nitecore TIKI GITD is now available in blue. The keyring torch has a maximum output of 300 lumens from the OSRAM P8 LED and is powered by a built-in li-ion battery which is rechargeable via micro USB (charging cable is available separately).
In addition to the primary white output, the TIKI GITD also features an auxiliary high CRI white LED and a 500mW, 365nm UV LED, both of which are situated on the side of the torch. The phosphorescent shell of the TIKI GITD is charged up by using the auxiliary UV function or by sunlight, creating a blue glow that shines in the dark.
The perfect keyring torch, the TIKI GITD provides a range of outputs and lighting settings, suitable for a variety of applications. The UV output can be used to detect counterfeit money and forged documents and the high CRI setting is ideal for short range illumination such as lighting a tent or reading.
The keychain light is operated using a single side switch for fast and easy access:
- Press and hold the switch for direct access to the High level, release to turn off.
- Double press for Ultralow, then single click to cycle through the through, in order Ultralow-Low-Mid-High.
- Triple press for access to the Auxiliary modes and single click to cycle through, in order UV-High CRI constant-High CRI flashing.
- High: 300 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- Mid: 60 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- Low: 15 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 40 hrs runtime
- UV: 500mW - 45 mins runtime
- High CRI Constant: 22 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- High CRI Flashing: 22 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 71 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: key clasp, built-in battery.
- Body Material:
- Overall Length (cm)
- Head Diameter (cm)
- 30 mins on full power
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- Built in Li-ion
- OSRAM P8 LED
- Water Resistance:
- Product Weight (g)