The Matador Freerain28 is a 28 litre high-performance waterproof backpack that compresses for travel.
Ultralight UHMWPE-reinforced Robic® nylon delivers extraordinary durability, while the UTS coating, sealed seams, and rolltop closure yield a fully waterproof main compartment. Alpine-ready features include hydration compatibility, gear loops, and shockcord captures for tools.
Pocketed hip belt, sternum strap, and weight distributing shoulder straps provide an agile and balanced fit. Stow in the included mesh compression sack for travel.
- 28 liter capacity
- Waterproof main compartment with internally sealed seams
- Rolltop closure features as integrated zipper closure option for fast access or added security
- Compresses for travel, included mesh compression sack
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for extreme durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength
- Hydration compatible
- Hip belt with pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Two gear loops with corresponding Hypalon™-reinforced shockcord captures
- Breathable, weight distributing shoulder straps
- Water resistant front zipper pocket with sealing zipper
- Oversized mesh side pockets
- Compression straps with side release buckles for stabilizing loads or attaching exterior equipment
- Load lifters for adjusting weight distribution and fit
- Unpacked Dimensions:
- 54.6 x 27.9 x 20.3
- Packed Dimensions:
- 10 x 10 x 14
- 70D Robic® nylon UHMWPE
- Product Weight (g)