The Grim Workshop Cordage Making Card is a specially designed tool that can cut down waste two litre bottles, and turn them into a highly functional plastic rope bundle. This plastic rope can be used for just about everything from camp tasks, to jobs around the house to a highly functional survival rope.
This plastic rope maker can take two litre bottles that wash up on the shore and riverbanks, and process them down into a high strength plastic rope bundle that can be used for fishing, snares, campsite needs, just about anything you would use paracord or rope for, but without the added weight in your pack, and one less bottle laying around in nature.
- Creates plastic rope in seconds - Just a few seconds and you can have dozens of feet of high strength heat mouldable plastic rope.
- Credit card sized- under ¼" thick and sized to fit into a small tin, or be clipped to a backpack
- Stainless steel- highly corrosion resistant surgical grade Hardened stainless steel, Tough and functional.
- Items included- cordage card base, small nuts, bolts, spacers, and blade included.
- Dimensions - 3 3⁄8 × 2 1⁄8 "
Carabiner Clip Hole - Grim incorporated the guard into the tools design, when you remove the guard to put the tool together the hole left, works as a carabiner clip slot for a packpack attatchment as well as a grip.
- Body Material:
- 5.5 x 8 cm
- Product Weight (g)
- Age Restriction: