Fenix HM50R V2.0 rechargeable multi-purpose headlamp is ideal as an ultra durable headlamp / torch for industrial, every day and sporting tasks. Fenix HM50R V2.0 light weight LED headlamp offers an impressive upgrade over its predecessor with increased output, up from 500 to 700 lumens, the addition of 2 red light modes, USB-C fast charging and new breathable & reflective headband design.
The light can be used as a headlamp or easily removed from its slide-in holder for use as a right angled mini torch, complete with pocket clip for easy attachment to clothing etc. Fenix HM50R V2.0 can be charged in just 1.5 hours via the supplied USB-C cable (can be used with either a mains charger or charged on the go with a rechargeable power bank that features a USB output socket).
This model is ultra-compact, tough, waterproof, impact resistant and cold resistant. For the most extreme conditions the supplied 16340 rechargeable lithium battery can be swapped out for a CR123 non-rechargeable lithium battery which will give protection down to -40 degrees C.
White light mode:
- Low: 30 lumens (42 hrs) - 23m beam
- Med: 130 lumens (8 hrs) - 49m beam
- High: 400 lumens (3 hrs) - 86m beam
- Turbo: 700 lumens (1 hr) - 115m beam
- Re: 5 lumens (60 hrs) - 6m beam
- Red SOS: 5 lumens (120 hrs) - 6m beam (light visible at considerable distance)
Outputs levels are tuned to offer the maximum run time, so the higher brightness levels will automatically reduce to a lower level in order to achieve this. The headlamp features a mode memory to recall your last used setting. A battery level indicator is also built - in to keep you updated on the remaining power.
Battery level indication:
With the headlamp switched Off, single click the switch to display the battery level for 3 seconds: (Only works with the supplied L16-700P battery)
- Green constant On: more than 80%
- Green flashes: 50% - 80%
- Red constant On: 20% - 50%
- Red flashes: less than 20%
Remove the dust cap and plug the USB-C cable into the charging port of the headlamp. Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the dust cap. The LED indicator built into the switch displays red when charging and turns green when fully charged (approx 1.5 hrs). The headlamp can be used on low, red light and red flash mode while charging but charging time will be prolonged.
Fenix HM50R V2.0 other features:
- Lockout function - avoids accidental activation (hold button for 3 seconds to activate / de activate)
- Intelligent overheat protection reduces output at 60 deg C
- Low voltage warning (With Fenix L16-700P battery, LED blinks to remind you to recharge)
- Easily replaceable rechargeable battery
- Can be used underwater at 2m depth for 4 hours
- Maximum Lumens:
- Runtime Max Lumens - mins:
- Cree XP-G3 S4 LED
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- Battery Type:
- 1 x 16340 (included)
- Integrated Power Bank:
- Body Material:
- Aircraft Grade Anodised Aluminium
- IP Rating:
- IP68 Waterproof to 2m
- Overall Length (cm)
- Head Diameter (cm)
- TIR Lens
- Product Weight (g)
- Body Diameter (cm)