Dango wanted to build a wallet that is lighter, thinner, more minimal yet holds a lot. The M1 Lite adopts some of Dango's previous predecessors like the M1 Spec-Ops and the M1 Rail Wallet. The M1 Lite is one of their most compact vertical access wallets.
The M1 Lite chassis is coated with Cerakote bringing the machined aluminum to the next level. On one side of the M1 Wallet is Dango's patented Rail System which can hold up to 4 cards. Bolted on the opposite side of the chassis is the traditional M1 water resistant DTEX bifold pocket which can hold up to an extra 8-10 cards depending on card thicknesses.
The Maverick Lite can hold up to a total of 10-13 cards comfortably and some cash and extra small items, making it one of Dango's most efficient wallets! A new feature on this wallet is a secret cash cavity that is built into the center of the chassis. It can hold up to 10 bills folded, some coins and other small EDC items.
Included with the DTEX bifold pocket is the MT01 Clasp Multi-tool which has a built in bottle opener, 1/4" wrench, a small phillips screw driver, a small flat head screwdriver and chisel. As a clasp, the MT01 keeps your wallet secured and tidy. Also included with this offering is the Dango RFID Secured Card to keep your RFID information protected when placed next to your most sensitive cards.
The M1 LITE is compatible with all M-Series style leather and DTEX pockets. Add-ons and accessories for the M-Series are also compatible with the M1 Lite such as:
M1 Silicone Wallet Bands, Dango Pocket Clip for cash, Badge Holder and more!
- Lightweight, CNC machined aerospace 6061 grade aluminum chassis and patented rail system
- Durable Cerakote finished (Ceramic coated) chassis
- Durable and water-resistant bifold DTEX pocket with 4 card slots (max 3 cards in each slot)
- Holds up to 10-13 cards cards (depending on thicknesses)
- Secret / Cash compartment that can hold up to 10 bills (folded twice) and other small items
- Dango RFID Secured Card card included
- 550 Paracord Lanyard included
- Handcrafted and Made in USA
- Aerospace 6061 Grade Aluminum
- 10.6 x 6.9 x 1.5
- Product Weight (g)