The Blizzard Survival Bag is a full-sized sleeping bag in a pack the size of a a paperback book, providing total warmth and shelter – anywhere, at any time. It’s made from Blizzard's unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product. It is the new standard in thermal performance. The bag also contains elastic, causing it to hug the body, giving a great feeling of warmth and security.
- Top may be closed to form hood.
- Drawcord with spring toggle.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 7.5 Togs – equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: bags may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: the bags’ small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: bags can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Blizzard bags are increasingly being chosen as standard equipment by the military, emergency services, civil emergency planners, medical authorities and rescue teams.
The Blizzard Survival Bag is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia. Applications include everything from military, medical, marine and mountain rescue, to civil evacuations and disasters.
Many walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the bag as a safety product in case of accidents or benightments.
Motoring & Working Outdoors
The Blizzard Survival Bag is an excellent piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations and during severe weather.
The Blizzard Survival Bag is the lightest, most compact option for emergency bivouacs whilst backpacking, mountaineering, caving, adventure racing etc.
Now being recommended as standard issue or in kit form.
If the foot end of the bag is cut open, the wearer can be protected yet remain able to walk (the stretch material allows leg movement, and allows hands to be extended for protection in the event of a slip). When you get home, a vacuum cleaner will enable you to re-pack a used Blizzard Survival Bag to a very small size.
- Age Restriction:
- Packed Dimensions:
- 21 x 11 x 4
- 230 x 78
- Product Weight:
- Nato Stock Number:
- 2018-10-17 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days