Got wood? If so, you'll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are needed. Available in stainless steel and ultralight titanium.
* The Hexagon wood stove is designed for cooking single entree meals. We recommend cooking pots no larger than 1.5 litres for use with the stove.
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove and packs safe and clean
- Titanium Version Weight: 116 grams (4.1 oz.)
- Stainless Steel Version Weight: 210 grams (7.4 oz.)
- Height: 101 mm (4 inches)
- Base diameter: 127 mm (5 inches)
- Top diameter: 76 mm (3 inches)
- Thickness: 0.76 mm (0.03 inches)
Check Out The Video - The official video for the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove: a how-to video that covers fire building basics, fire safety best practices, Leave No Trace Principles, and site selection. Additionally, it demonstrates how to setup, light, and cook on the stove.
- Packed Dimensions:
- 17 x 17 x 1
- Youtube Link:
- 10.1 x 12.7
- Product Weight (g)
- Titanium 116g; Stainless Steel 210g
- 2014-11-25 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown: