The Triple Aught Design Cortex is the most versatile, resilient and functional glove to date. Made for multiple terrains and endeavours, they’re performance detailed, extremely durable, supremely comfortable and perfectly fitted at the wrist.
- PW / TAD topo logo debossing at left & right strap pull strap.
- Touch screen conductivity leather at thumb & index finger for smartphone use without removing gloves.
- Finely stitched gel patch at outer palm heels help protect against hard impact situations.
- Light palm/thumb padding stitched to palm leather for responsive comfort.
Three kinds of Pittards leathers are used:
- Palm side uses Keratan goatskin. Treated to increase the abrasion protection and durability of the skin with it’s unique “etched diamond” surface, which is bonded to the leather’s fiber structure. It allows the leather to retain flexibility and maximum abrasion resistance.
- Top of hand uses Armortan goatskin. Supreme abrasion resistance is achieved when the fibril bundles in the leather are encased with ceramic “armor plates” without compromising the feel and fit of the leather.
- Palm heel padding, binding and pull strap uses African Hair sheep performance leather.
All leathers are additionally treated with a WR100X finish. They are water and perspiration resistant - the UK tanning process permanently protects the leather fibers, both limiting water uptake and helping reduce damage from perspiration.
As with all Philleywood gloves, they’re handmade in California with meticulous attention to detail. TAD inspect each pair before numbering and adding to the batch.
- Pittards® Leather
- Product Weight (g)
- Size Chart: