The Matador Freerain Packable Hip Pack is a waterproof, hands-free place to keep valuables close by.
Ultralight UHMWPE-reinforced Robic nylon delivers extraordinary durability, while the UTS coating, sealed seams, and rolltop closure yield a fully waterproof main compartment.
The adjustable belt can be worn at the waist or crossbody as a sling. An innovative integrated zipper on the rolltop main compartment can be used alone for fast access or rolled for full waterproofing. To stow, invert into the front pocket or compress further using the included mesh compression sack.
- Waterproof main compartment with internally sealed seams
- Rolltop closure features an integrated zipper closure option for fast access or added security
- 2 liter waterproof capacity
- Compresses for travel; invert into front pocket to contain straps or compress further using included mesh compression sack
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for extreme durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength
- Adjustable belt for crossbody or hip wear
- Additional front zipper pocket
- Compression straps to secure contents
- Product Weight (g)
- Product Dimensions:
- 7.6 x 7.6 x 10.8
- 70D Robic® nylon UHMWPE