Lorax Limited, trading as Heinnie Haynes®
Terms and Conditions v2.7
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Heinnie Haynes® website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Ordering & Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Our carriers may deliver your parcel to your neighbour or a nearby place of safekeeping, which you are able to nominate at the time of order.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
4. Order acceptance. When an order is placed online, by telephone, by post, or in person, the order will be considered as accepted by Lorax Ltd when delivery takes place.
5. We accept payment online by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express and Paypal. We also welcome off-line payment by Cash, Cheque, Postal Order or Bank Transfer (BACS), please contact us if you’d like to make use of one of these.
6. We have a legal duty to supply goods in conformity with the contract between us. We do everything in our power to make sure that your order is processed and delivered as smoothly as possible. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact us, in the first instance via . If we’re not able to satisfactorily address your concern ourselves, then you may wish to escalate your concern under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015, via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform. Full details of how to register a complaint can be found in our Complaints Handling Policy.
7. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
8. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 16 day money back guarantee. See paragraph 9, below, which explains your rights to cancel. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and you may return the item at your own expense. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
9. 16 Day Moneyback Guarantee We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Heinnie Haynes®. It is our aim to offer you value and quality. So if, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 16 days of delivery, unused in its original packaging together with the receipt. We'll exchange it or offer you a full refund and that's guaranteed! If you decide within 16 days that you would like to return an item purchased from this website, you can return it to us. If, due to the Covid19 lockdown you are unable to return your order within this period, please contact us to obtain a Late Return Authorisation. In addition, all Heinnie Haynes® products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months. The rights that you have as a consumer do not affect your consumer rights to cancel your order. We explain how to cancel your order in the next section.
10. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have a right to cancel your order for any items purchased on this website, except for a small amount of items which are excluded, for a full refund. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. Excluded items are those personalised, or made (or ordered) to your specification, or items of underwear or face coverings. To cancel you can email us, or write to us within 14 days of delivery of your items, quoting your order number. You may wish to use this model cancellation form, although we can process your return without it. Please pack any returned items securely. For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
11. Customer product reviews are submitted on the understanding that links to other websites are not permitted and that the information submitted is purely related to the use of and particular attributes pertaining to the item in question. In addition Heinnie Haynes® will not accept any reviews that discuss or make reference to activities of an aggressive or combative nature. Reviews will be published on the condition that these principles are adhered to.
12. Customer service reviews. We make use of the independent review service Trustpilot to offer customers the opportunity to rate our service. Trustpilot may contact customers in the days following a purchase to invite comment on our overall service. Reviews are left entirely at customer's discretion. Customers may opt out of correspondence from Trustpilot by following the link on any email received from Trustpilot.
13. Parcel tracking information. We will use your email address and/or mobile phone number via SMS to inform you of parcel tracking information for your order. We will also pass your email address and/or phone number to the carrier which has your parcel (for example, Royal Mail or UPS) who will use this information to inform you of delivery progress of your parcel. It will not be used by us or our carriers after your delivery has been completed.
14. We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. For this reason the billing address for first orders should be the same as the delivery address. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
15. Electronic items shipped outside the UK may be subject to postal delay as our carriers conduct enhanced security screening.
16. Bladed products can only be delivered to the person who ordered the item. We verify age at the time of order. Additionally, parcels are age-verified by our carriers at the point of delivery.
17. Our contact details are: Lorax Ltd, trading as Heinnie Haynes®
Unit C, Atlantic Gate
Atlantic Trading Estate
Telephone 01446 722 500
Company registered in England and Wales 5396655
VAT Registration GB666653205