Introducing the Flak 2.0 XL. Oakley's famed halfrim sports performance model has returned with enhanced performance and a new look. O Matter® frame material boasts light weight, flexibility and impressive durability. Unobtainium® components maintain grip in the most adverse conditions. Extended lens coverage in the lower periphery of the XL variant helps to block unwelcome glare and improve physical protection of the eyes.
Whether you’re golfing, mountain biking or pounding pavement on a training run at dawn, you can’t maintain peak performance unless your eyes keep up with your environment. That’s why Oakley Activated by Transitions® SOLFX™ lenses are engineered to darken and lighten automatically.
- They help you adapt to changing light conditions so you’ll always perform at your best.
- They filter out 100% of all UV, even when the lens color lightens to help you see in dimmer environments where UV is still a threat.
- You get the added benefit of having lenses that aren’t too dark when the sun pulls a disappearing act, or too light when it knifes through clouds.
Let’s say you’re jogging up a trail, or biking down a mountain and railing turns on sketchy hardpack. With Oakley Activated by Transitions® SOLFX™ technology, your lenses lighten to show you hazards on shaded paths, then darken to shield your eyes on open trail. But that’s just half the story.
Oakley has combined Transitions® SOLFX™ photochromic technology with balanced light filtering to boost visual contrast, even in low light. That’s a key benefit for athletes because it improves depth perception. On top of that, they get the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’sHigh Definition Optics® (HDO®).
- XL lens variant - extended coverage in the lower periphery
- Plutonite® lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad sizes
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Includes large Oakley Soft Vault and microfibre bag
- Age Restriction:
- Frame Colour:
- Frame Material:
- Lens Type:
- Product Weight (g)
- 2015-11-10 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days