The KITANICA MARK IV jacket, also known as the Kitanica jacket that started a utility clothing revolution has been redesigned 21 years from it's original inception.
The design is higher functioning, more stylish and even more abuse proof than its predecessor. It still retains the signature articulated spine pad, but has also been equipped with double layer elbow sleeves that accept Kitanica's articulated padding system.
- Shell: 1000 Denier CORDURA® - urethane coated for water resistance
- Liner: 4-ply taslan and mesh lining Snaps: mil-spec brass with black finish
- Webbing: mil-spec W-17337 nylon webbing
- Zippers: YKK Bonded: 69 thread
Please check your size on the YouTube video from the "Video" link.
- Age Restriction:
- 1000 Denier CORDURA® - urethane coated for water resistance
- Youtube Link:
- Product Weight (g)
- Size Chart:
- 2018-01-19 00:00:00
- Shipping Group: