The nanoSPARK™ is an ultra-compact firestarter designed for use with high surface-area tinders such as quickFIRE™. It can also be used to easily light camp stoves. The nanoSPARK™ was designed to be used one-handed with quickLIGHT™ tabs. These tinder tabs can be stored within the waterproof body of the nanoSPARK™.
The nanoSPARK™ is a flint-based sparker that works in a similar way to a traditional lighter. Simply spin the flint wheel to generate sparks. Aim sparks towards the quickLIGHT™ tabs or your choice of tinder. The nanoSPARK™ has a replaceable flint accessible via the dry tinder storage compartment. Simply unscrew the two halves of the nanoSPARK™ to reveal a brass thumbscrew that retains the flint and spring.
TIPS: Use the flint wheel to fluff up your tinder. Spare flints will fit inside the bottom of the dry tinder storage compartment.
- One-handed operation
- Replaceable flint
- Holds one quickLIGHT™ tab
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Lanyard slot for attaching to keychain or lanyard
- Waterproof to depths >1 meters
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Made in the USA
- Package includes: quickLIGHT™ Tinder (5 pc)
- Age Restriction:
- Overall Length (cm)
- Youtube Link:
- Body Material:
- Product Weight (g)
- 2017-08-01 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days