The EOG Pocket Bellows is an ancient fire starting technology moulded into a modern telescopic hand tool.
Epiphany Outdoor found that not only does their telescopic fire bellowing tool work great on weather soaked firewood, it makes starting dry firewood and regulating BBQ/Campfire temperatures for cooking easy while keeping your eyebrows safely on your face and away from the fire and smoke.
Oxygen is nature's gasoline and is the key to wet weather fire starting. Like an engine's fuel injectors, Pocket bellows compresses and focuses oxygen directly into the heart of the fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires with Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Gives Distance / Keeps Your Face Away from the Fire when Adding Oxygen
- Compresses & Pin-Point Focuses Oxygen Directly Into a Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, or BBQ's
- Collapses to 9cm For Easy Stowing
- Epiphany Outdoor
- Overall Length (cm)
- Youtube Link:
- Product Weight (g)
- 2014-07-16 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price: