Bigger, tougher, more versatile than ever.
Hard-wearing and modular, the 55-litre DD Bergen Rucksack is perfect whatever your adventure: from the day to day commute to exploring the weekends and beyond - you will not need another rucksack.
With a generous 37-litre main body, the three removable pockets add a further 18 litres to make up the 55-litre total capacity. From a hiking pack to permitted hand baggage on most airlines, this rucksack can be taken anywhere – you'll miss it as soon as you leave for a trip without it!
Convertible and spacious with a water resistant lining
The DD Bergen has plenty of space in its main compartment, as well as an array of pockets to keep smaller items secure. The two side pouches are large enough to hold a Frontline Hammock each, and its attachment loops are also fully compatible with the measurements used by the MOLLE system.
The removable pocket on the front is the 8L DD Action Pack. This can be used on its own and includes a strap allowing it to be worn around the shoulders or waist; it has enough space in its central compartment for our Frontline hammock, or our complete SuperLight range with space for a DSLR camera!
- Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
- 37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
- Two detachable side pockets with zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
- Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
- MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
- Padded waist strap
- Chest strap
- DD Hammocks
- Age Restriction:
- 600D Oxford With A PVC Inner Coating
- H 54 x W 19 x L 32cm
- Product Weight (g)
- 2020-02-07 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks