The Nitecore HC33 is the most powerful head torch in the Nitecore range of head lamps with an output of 1,800 lumens. Utilising a Cree XHP35 HD LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours the HC33 puts out an incredible amount of light from a small and lightweight headlamp.
Featuring a wide angle reflector with Nitecore's crystal coating technology, the HC33 emits a beam up to 187 meters with a 100 degree spread, making it a very versatile with a good combination of range and flood for multiple applications.
The included headband is made from quality elastic nylon, which is comfortable and can also be worn over a helmet. A rubber bracket holds the torch in place and allows the light to be angled up or down easily with one hand. The HC33 can also be used as a hand held light and includes a pocket clip for this purpose. The tail cap has a magnet inside allowing for attachment to metal surfaces for even more hands free uses such as when working on motor vehicles.
Powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123 (available separately). Five brightness levels (runtimes shown below are with 18650 Li-ion) plus SOS and flashing modes accessed by the single switch for one handed operation:
Brightness Levels and Runtimes
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 min runtime
- High: 780 lumens - 1 hr 30 min runtime
- Mid: 240 lumens - 5 hr 45 min runtime
- Low: 70 lumens - 16 hr 30 min runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 330 hr runtime
- Plus three special modes: Strobe, SOS and Beacon.
Waterproof to IP68 (two meter submersible) and impact resistant from drops up to 1.5 meters. Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII hard anodised finish to cope with all environments.
On / Off
- Turn on: When the light is off, press and hold the switch for 0.6 seconds to turn the light on.
- Turn off: When the light is on, press the switch for 0.6 seconds to turn off the light.
- Instant Ultra Low: When the HC33 is off tap the switch.
- Instant Turbo: With the light off, press and hold the switch for 1.5 seconds.
- With the HC33 switched on, press the switch repeatedly to cycle though the brightness levels. Intelligent memory function remembers the last mode used.
Special Modes (Strobe / SOS / Beacon)
- When the light is off, quickly tap the headlamp switch twice to enter strobe. After strobe is turned on, tap the switch repeatedly to cycle through SOS-Beacon-Strobe. Turn off the light to exit (special modes are not memorised).
Includes: Headband, pocket clip, and spare o-rings.
- Maximum Lumens:
- Runtime Max Lumens - mins:
- Cree XHP35 HD LED
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- Battery Type:
- 1 x 18650 (Not included)
- Integrated Power Bank:
- Body Material:
- Aircraft Grade Anodised Aluminium
- IP Rating:
- IP68 Waterproof to 2m
- Overall Length (cm)
- Head Diameter (cm)
- Body Diameter (cm)
- Product Weight (g)