The ultimate way to light a fire in any weather.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the Light my Fire legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. The second-generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a colour matched flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
The Swedish Firesteel BIO Army’s dependability and intense, close to 3,000°C sparks, have long made it a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
Light My Fire have eliminated plastic from this generation of their popular firesteel, with plastic replaced with LMF’s “Biobased” material.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; 12,000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as an emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Swedish FireSteel: magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- Orange BIO Handle
- Black BIO Handle
- CocoShell Handle
- LYON- LMF21110-$$
- Light My Fire
- Overall Length:
- Product Weight:
- 2019-08-06 00:00:00
- Special Label:
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks