The Maxpedition "Prepared Citizen Classic" backpack is purposely designed to look like a standard, "under the radar" backpack for covert use. The rearmost "secret" compartment may be used for tablets or for securing important documents during travel.
The version is the 2nd limited edition run of this wildly popular backpack and made in a total quantity of 2000 pieces: 300 in Black, 750 in Wolf Gray, 650 in Dark Blue and 300 in OD Green.
The 4 major differences as compared to its predecessor?
- Large central Maxpedition logo was omitted for a lower key appearance
- 5.08cm x 9.52cm loop field replaced the logo, for adding morale / ID patches
- Hook & loop wings added to manage shoulder strap webbing slack
- Backpack strap connections to pack improved for strength
Like the earlier version, the Prepared Citizen Classic v2.0 has an overall capacity of 1364 cu. in. / 22L with a dual-side accessible, fully looped lined compartment. It is built extra tough with Teflon-coated 1000-denier nylon fabric, YKK zippers, Duraflex buckles, meticulously reinforced construction and the high degree of quality, fit and finish that you've come to expect from all Maxpedition products.
- Age Restriction:
- 1000-Denier Water And Abrasion Resistant Light-Weight Ballistic Nylon Fabric
- 45.72 x 22.86 x 31.75
- Product Weight (g)
- Limited Edition:
- 2020-01-24 00:00:00