In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen—the first-ever Jetboil. The JetBoil engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry, with this, the JetBoil Flash 2.0 Carbon.
By increasing the surface area of the bottom of the pot, FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat a conveniently shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency. The FluxRing folds utilise greater surface area to radically reduce boiling times and improve fuel efficiency.
Jetboil regulated stoves allow four full turns of the spindle for incremental adjustment of fuel flow with consistent heat output from light simmer, all the way to rolling boil. That translates to perfectly cooked eggs, golden brown grilled cheese, steamed grains or boiling water for coffee in as little as 100 seconds.
Quick to set-up. Quick to pack-up. No loose parts. Jetboil cooking systems save pack space and make storage and transportation a breeze.
Blistering boil times come standard on the JetBoil industry-leading Flash 2.0. By modeling the combustion and selecting materials to optimize efficiency, they were able to create the fastest Jetboil ever—cutting a full minute off the best boil time.
- 1 Liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Thermochromatic, color-change heat indicator
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible accessories include Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, Pot Support, Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot and Utensils
- Age Restriction:
- Boil Time:
- 100sec per 0.5 litre (avg. over life of JetPower can)
- Fuel Type:
- Propane (available from any camping store or supermarket)
- Youtube Link:
- Product Weight:
- 2018-10-17 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days