When you’re on the move, it’s vital that your gear is lightweight and easy to carry, as well as doing a great job keeping you warm and comfortable at night. The Softie 6 is one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19cm x 18cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the design of the mummy-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hood that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag.(expander available separately)
- Made in the UK
- Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
- Left Hand zip
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: 0°c, Extreme: -5°c
- Packed Dimensions:
- 18 x 19
- Softie® Premier (100% Polyester)
- Outer Material:
- Paratex Steelplate (100% Nylon)
- Inner Material:
- Paratex Light (100% Nylon)
- Shoulder Width:
- Product Weight (g)