The Nitecore EC23 torch has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD E2 LED and can be powered by either 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 Li-ion batteries (not supplied).
With an excellent output and throw, the EC23 is an ideal flashlight for everyday carry. The EC23 feature five brightness levels ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens, in addition to strobe, SOS and location beacon modes. The settings are controlled by an all-in-one side switch, providing convenient operation.
The Nitecore EC23 has a blue power indicator built into the side switch which reports remaining power level. This ensures you know when the battery needs charging or changing to provide you with enough power for your application.
The flashlight is made from high quality materials and features a diamond knurled body for a comfortable, anti-slip grip.
The turbo 1800 lumens requires the use of IMR18650 or 18650 Li-ion batteries with output current higher than 8A. The Turbo is not acessible with CR123A or RCR123 batteries.
Using 1 x 18650 8A battery
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 980 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- Mid: 300 lumens - 4 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Low: 55 lumens - 22 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 330 hrs runtime
Using 2 x CR123 batteries
- High: 980 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- Mid: 300 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Low: 55 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 200 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 255 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: lanyard, spare o-ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
- Age Restriction:
- Overall Length (cm)
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- 2 x CR123 (not included) or 1 x 18650 (not included)
- Cree XHP35 HD E2 LED
- Head Diameter (cm)
- Water Resistance:
- Body Material:
- Light Colour:
- Product Weight (g)
- Battery Type:
- CR123 / 18650
- 2017-10-20 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days
- Lumen Details:
- 1800 on turbo mode with 18650 battery only
- Runtime Details:
- 30 minutes on full power