The Light My Fire Swedish Firesteel BIO Army - Coconut is designed using waste from coconut shells to form the handle. This standard army size firesteel lasts for approximately 12,000 strikes and now comes with an emergency whistle in the striker handle. The ultimate way to light a fire whether wet or cold.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the Light my Fire legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original magnesium fire starter. The second-generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a colour matched flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
The Swedish Firesteel BIO Army’s dependability and intense, close to 3,000°C sparks, have long made it a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
Light My Fire have eliminated plastic from this generation of their popular firesteel, with plastic replaced with LMF’s “Biobased” material.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; 12,000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as an emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Swedish FireSteel: magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- Orange BIO Handle
- Black BIO Handle
- Light My Fire
- 2019-08-06 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks