Water-to-Go water bottles use a unique 3-in-1 filter technology
The filters used in their BPA free water bottles are created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are forged together in one filter to remove over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical - (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally, the filters use activated carbon. But instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
The Water-to-Go 0.75L Water Bottle Contains Water-to-Go filter technology that eliminates over 99.9% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals such as Lead leaving you with safe, healthy water.
- Includes one filter
- Removes over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants and more
- 0.75 litre capacity
- Weighs 138g (with filter in)
- BPA free / all materials
- FDA approved
- Bottle Dishwasher Proof (Lid is handwash only)
- Replace filter every 200 litres (roughly 3 months)
- Youtube Link:
- 23 x 7.5
- Product Weight:
- 2018-12-06 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price: