Water-to-Go water bottles use a unique 3-in-1 filter technology
The filters used in their BPA free water bottles are created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are forged together in one filter to remove over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical - (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally, the filters use activated carbon. But instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
GO! is the must have bottle for any situation. Not only is it a lightweight, reusable filtered water bottle, but its 3 in 1 filter technology means that you can drink safe from any non-salt water source. With the increased concerns about the quality of tap water and the expense of bottled water, this BPA free filtered bottle ensures that you have access to safe water wherever you are. Each bottle comes with a filter that lasts approximately 2 months (it filters 130 Litres) and includes a unique timer to track the filter life.
- 0.5 litre
- Timer indicating when to change your filter
- Filters last 2 months (or 130 litres)
- BPA Free
- Ergonomically designed
- Textured grip area
- Not suitable for dishwasher - hand wash only
- Age Restriction:
- Youtube Link:
- 20.3 x 7.5
- Product Weight (g)
- 2018-12-07 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days