The Inchworm is a functional keychain accessory that you'll use more times than you ever thought. A "ruler in the round", the Inchworm is a rod of 3/16" diameter 6Al- 4V grade titanium with grooves cut at ?" increments up to 3" long. The outside surface is bead blasted to a uniform matte finish, and new grooves are then cut at the ½" marks and 1" marks for ease of reading.
Why would you carry a ruler on your keychain? The real question is why not? Think of the possibilities!
- Check your tyre tread depth
- Check the width of a broken fan belt or hose for replacement
- Checking screw lengths
- Comparing different product sizes at the store
- Visualizing the size of a product based on reading product size specifications
- Comparing the physical size of a part with the product packaging specifications at the store (i.e. buying a replacement plumbing fitting)
Carry this gorgeous piece of titanium on your keychain and you are sure to get comments. Will they know what it is? See if they can figure it out!
- Shipping Group:
- 2014-01-30 00:00:00
- Tec Accessories
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks
- Overall Length:
- Parent Base Price: