Engineered as a light, durable, and modular platform for off-grid adventures, TAD's Spectre carry systems adapt to the demands of your journey, allowing you to comfortably carry the tools you need to thrive. From lightweight day trips and fast-packing to multi-day backcountry missions, Spectre was engineered to help you push your capabilities further.
The TAD Spectre 34's scalable, lightweight design can serve as voluminous, maximum capability day pack, yet its customizable 7075 aluminum stays, adjustable harness system and expandable capacity allow it to be a nimble and capable pack for multi-day adventures.
- A 3-row, 4-column PALS grid on the face supports the Spectre compression system and accessory pouches, such as the OP1, GPP1 and GPP2. A low-profile daisy chain along the periphery of the bag provides attachment points for S1/S2 pouches, radios, and other accessories.
- Internal mounting points within the main compartment support a range of accessories such as Control Panels for further customization.
- Isolated side compartments, easily accessed via dedicated full-length zippers and separated from the main compartment by durable and water-resistant ripstop panels, feature hanging loops, covered exit ports, and externally routed drain holes. Ideal for hydration systems, isolating wet or dirty gear, or for keeping extra layers and small items readily accessible.
- The Spectre Transporter Tail, hydration pack systems, and other accessories can attach to either the concealed, integrated attachment points at the crown or to the daisy chain for externally configurable storage.
- Similar attachment points inside the side pockets allow for management of ice tools and other gear along the sides of the pack via the zippered port on the bottom.
- A modular compression system controls the load in the main compartment, or can be positioned across the pack to carry larger items, such as snowshoes.
- A full length, internal pocket inside the main compartment keeps items accessible and secure against the back panel. Hanging loops at the top allow this pocket to be used as a center hydration compartment or for separating and raising heavy items such as radios or batteries.
- Gusseted and durable stretch woven side pockets lay flat when not in use, but expand to securely keep water bottles or other items within easy reach. Integration with the Spectre compression system allows taller items to be secured against the sides of the pack.
- A two-row, 4-column PALS grid on the load-bearing waist belt supports mounting accessories such as our GPP1 or GPP2 pouches.
- The removable, load-bearing waist belt features individually adjustable wings, allowing the belt to be sized to a wide range of body types. Lumbar compression straps allow the lower load to be pulled in to the body, improving load transference and comfort.
- An HDPE framesheet creates a solid platform from which to build on. 7075 aluminum stays distribute the load between the adjustable harness and waist belt. Both the vertical stay and upper cross-stay are removable for end-user adjustment.
- A free-floating harness adjusts to a variety of torso lengths. Multi-position load lifter straps are adaptable to different harness positions and allow the user to pull the pack in tight for maximum stability, or leave it loose for a wider range of shoulder movement to support activities such as scrambling.
- Spectre utilizes advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry systems. Originally developed as a high-performance, long-life sailcloth, the LS-07 shell is a durable, weather-resistant random array of non-woven filaments that provides increased abrasion resistance bonded to light and durable polyester.
The "Ranger Green" refers to the strap colour.
- Age Restriction:
- Polyant LS-42 and X-51
- 30.48 x 58.42 x 19.05
- Product Weight (g)
- Limited Edition:
- 15% Discount at Checkout|#FF0000|#FFFFFF|tr|sash