Move readily through crowds to your next checkpoint with the assurance that your footprint remains inconspicuous. When your mission requires you to blend in across environments, TAD Spartan RS Pant is the ally you've been looking for. Delivering a streamlined, professional look without sacrificing rugged construction or mobility, TAD Spartans have the perfect balance of capability and style to help you prevail.
Nylon Cotton (NYCO) Ripstop (RS) material, blends the durability of nylon with the breathability of cotton to strike the perfect balance between comfort and durability. Using a special reinforcing technique, ripstop materials stop small tears from spreading into larger holes. This sturdy fabric is able to withstand long term land-based missions and allows you to move swiftly through rough terrain. It also features a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to resist precipitation.
- Inspired by their namesake, TAD Spartans appear simple and austere to meet the demands of modern style, but are meticulously built for rugged wear.
- Bar tack reinforcements at critical stress points and triple needle stitching on the in- and outseam increase durability. NYCO ripstop fabric strikes the perfect balance between comfort and durability.
- A gusseted crotch provides freedom of motion while the back-yoke enhances fit and eases movement.
Eight pockets provide ample storage, including two hidden Passport Pockets on the rear interior to stash money, maps, or other confidential documents
- Triple and Double Needle Top Stitching
- Darted Knees for Added Mobility
- Gusseted Crotch
- Two Front Welt Pockets
- Two Hand Pockets with Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Welt Pockets
- Two Hidden Interior Rear Passport Pockets
- Canadian Tape Button Fly Closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- 1.00” Width Belt Loops
- Hemmed in 30”, 32”, and 34” Inseams.
Made in the USA
- Special Label:
- Limited Stock
- Limited Edition:
- Shipping Group:
- 2015-09-25 00:00:00
- TAD Gear
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- Limited Stock
- Standard Fit; Straight Leg
- 52% Nylon, 48% NYCO Ripstop with DWR Treatment