This is the TAD Protocol Jacket
Built to navigate diverse customs and environments, the TAD Protocol Jacket brings modern performance and casual elegance to a classic silhouette. Sophisticated tailoring combines a bi-swing back for enhanced mobility with the proven performance of lightweight and weather resistant Ventile®.
Unlined and expertly finished, the Protocol features their signature-taped buttons, functional cuffs, and double welted, tuckable pocket flaps. Ambidextrous interior pockets keep critical gear accessible and secure, while a single vent keeps you agile.
Having a tailor isn't quite the mark of a gentleman that it used to be, but a great fitting blazer still is.
Ventile, originally designed here in the UK, is densely woven from 100% cotton using the world’s finest long staple fibre. Its secret lies in the uncoated and non-laminated construction. The performance of Ventile® fabrics results from the properties of cotton fibres, which expand in a uniform manner when they encounter water. This allows the interstices within the fabric to close up, preventing the further passage of water. In addition to this, Ventile® is impregnated with a high quality DWR (Durable Water Repellent) system, which enhances the fabrics water resistant properties and increases performance. The fabric therefore provides excellent protection against the wind, rain, snow and cold, and a unique level of comfort that is highly breathable, very durable and quiet.
- Bi-swing back and single vent for enhanced mobility
- TAD signature slotted buttons at front and functional cuff closures
- Double welted front pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Single ticket pocket and dual internal welted pockets
- Field repair buttons included inside
- Ventile is extremely durable and offers users many years of protection and comfort. To maximize your garment’s durability, avoid chemicals, such as bleaches and detergents, which can damage fibres. Instead, opt for cold water spot treatments unless a thorough cleaning is required, in which case a mild dry-cleaning or hand washing is best. For any sand, grit or mud, do not remove until dry and then gently brush off.
- TAD Gear
- Age Restriction:
- 100% Cotton - DWR Finish
- Product Weight:
- Limited Edition:
- Size Chart:
- 2017-10-20 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks