Adaptable, expandable and discreet, the Axiom X25 has been engineered as a flexible carry system for both daily and extended adventures on the grid.
Clean design and a subdued aesthetic conceal the adaptability and voluminous capacity of the Axiom X25. Multiple secure pockets around the perimeter of the bag allow convenient access without opening the main body of the pack. Internally, built-in organization and strategically placed Helix anchor points allow you to tailor the bag to your requirements.
Expandable to nearly twice its regular size, the X25 is adaptable to a diverse range of loadouts. Advanced materials keep the platform lightweight and resilient. A formidable ally, the Axiom X25 balances capability with refined style.
- Protected from the main compartment's contents and padded for comfort against your back, an ambidextrous zippered pocket on the back panel protects flat equipment such as tablets or laptops up to 13”.
- A generous front admin pocket offers multiple storage options, including an integrated admin panel, keeping everyday carry items organized and accessible.
- An external zippered pocket opening from the bottom of the pack bellows upward into the body of the pack, providing segregated storage for dirty items, such as gym attire or shoes, or quick access items like bike locks and medical supplies.
- Concealed pockets on either side of the padded hood support ready access for small tools such as knives and flashlights, or a protected location for your phone or wallet. Included anchor points allow items to be dummy-corded in place.
- A zippered accessory pocket on the top of the pack provides convenient access to frequently used items, such as sunglasses or snacks.
- A flat, centered welt pocket conceals 3 rows of single-column 1” webbing, compatible with small accessories such as Pharos Markers, bike lights, or even our S1 and S2 sheaths.
- Inspired by the intermodal container system, the Helix (HX) attachment system provides a lightweight, modular solution for configuring storage platforms. Helix supports standardized, interconnecting modules which can be configured as fixed or railed storage, a multitude of compression and attachment options, and paneled storage configurations.
- The main compartment includes two rows of Helix attachment points along the back panel and one row on the front for use with a wide range of organizing accessories, including Transport Cubes, Control Panels, and Transport Sleeves.
- The expansion compartment includes 2 Helix attachment points at the top, while he front admin compartment includes 2 Helix attachment points.
- 3 rows of 2 column PALS webbing on both sides of the padded hood's interior provides convenient, indexable access to critical gear.
- Internal webbing anchor points at the bottom allow for the attachment of compression straps to secure items against the back panel.
- A zipper along the periphery allows the Axiom X25 to expand to nearly twice its normal size.
- When expanded, the load lifters can be reconfigured to ensure the same comfort and stability as in the compressed mode. Compression straps on either side of the expanded panel assist in controlling the load.
- When expanded, an internal divider panel may be unzipped to create one cavernous compartment. Leaving the panel in place keeps the main compartment and the expanded compartment segregated. In this configuration, the expansion compartment is accessed through a zipper running along the top of the pack.
- The Axiom X25 utilizes advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry system. Originally developed as a high-performance sailcloth, the shell is a durable, weather-resistant ripstop nylon hydrostatically laminated with a structurally reinforcing scrim.
- TAD Gear
- Age Restriction:
- VX-21 Ripstop Shell Body
- Youtube Link:
- Compressed: 30.48 x 50.165 x 17.78 - Expanded: 30.48 x 50.165 x 39.37
- Product Weight:
- Limited Edition:
- 2017-05-16 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- Limited Stock