Adaptable and discreet, The TAD Axiom 24 pack has been engineered as a flexible carry system for daily adventures and key companion for journeys abroad.
Clean design and a subdued aesthetic conceal the versatility and capability of the Axiom platform. Within its weatherproof and streamlined shell, Axiom's flexible layout and configurable storage adapt to your changing needs and seamlessly manage chaos.
The Axiom 24 brings the DNA of TAD's compact and award-winning Axiom 18 into a mid-sized pack built to keep you organised and well equipped for the journey ahead. Beyond the additional capacity, new features include:
- An extended laptop compartment that accommodates 15" laptops and is fully padded on all sides.
- The capacity of the zippered accessory pocket on the top of the pack has been increased.
- New side-accessible pockets for water bottles or spare layers bellow into main compartment when needed, and disappear when not in use.
- A 4-column, 3-row grid of PALS webbing on each side of the main compartment keep key items organise and accessible even when the pack is full.
- Wider shoulder straps improve load disbursement and provide all-day comfort.
- Protected from the main compartment's contents and padded for comfort against your back, an ambidextrous zippered pocket on the back panel protects flat equipment such as tablets or laptops up to 15”.
- A generous front admin pocket offers multiple storage options, including an integrated admin panel, keeping everyday carry items organised and accessible.
- An external zippered pocket opening from the bottom of the pack bellows upward into the main compartment, providing segregated storage for dirty items, such as gym attire or shoes, or quick access items like bike locks and medical supplies.
- A zippered accessory pocket on the top of the pack provides convenient access to frequently used items, such as sunglasses or snacks.
- A flat, centred welt pocket conceals 3 rows of single-column 1” webbing, compatible with small accessories such as Pharos Markers, bike lights, or even our S1 and S2 sheaths.
- Long, vertical, weather resistant pockets on each side bellow into the main compartment and are pleated to make larger items such as water bottles or spare layers immediately accessible.
- Inspired by the inter-modal container system, the Helix (HX) attachment system provides a lightweight, modular solution for configuring storage platforms. Helix supports standardised, interconnecting modules which can be configured as fixed or railed storage, a multitude of compression and attachment options, and panelled storage configurations.
- The main compartment includes two rows of Helix attachment points along the back panel for use with a wide range of organising accessories, including, Control Panels, and Transport Sleeves. Additional webbing loops at the top and bottom pair with our Compression Strap Kit to secure bulky loads, and provide a blank canvas for configuration options.
- The Axiom 24 utilises advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry system. Originally developed as a high-performance sailcloth, the shell is a durable, weather-resistant rip-stop nylon hydro-statically laminated with a structurally reinforcing scrim. MATERIAL VX-21 Ripstop Shell VX-03 Lining Hypalon Synthetic Rubber Closed Cell Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam Nylon Webbing
- VX-21 Ripstop Shell
- VX-03 Lining
- Hypalon Synthetic Rubber
- Closed Cell Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam
- Nylon Webbing
- TAD Gear
- Age Restriction:
- Youtube Link:
- 30.5 x 50.2 x 17.8
- Product Weight:
- Limited Edition:
- 2019-02-07 00:00:00
- Special Label:
- Limited Stock
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- Limited Stock