Social distancing and lockdowns have kept us apart, stopped us from traveling, and made us work from home. As a response to this Pacsafe have created the Pacsafe Viraloff Mask with advanced technology, to protect yourselves and your loved ones.
- TRAVEL - A stuffy aeroplane cabin, a fragrant market, or a busy train station, the travel situations where a face mask can come in handy are many. Using a mask can be a great travel accessory, and sometimes even a requirement by airlines. A Pacsafe face mask is your essential travel companion.
- HEALTH - Flu season, sneezing and coughing; Stuffing ourselves with vitamins is a good start, but when that stranger sneezes on the bus, wearing a mask might be the right choice. Microbials such as bacteria and and other airborne particles can effectively be stopped in their tracks by using a Pacsafe face mask.
- ALLERGIES - Sensitivity to pollen is nothing unusual, but it can be a real inconvenience. Using a mask to protect against pollen helps. The most common pollen particles are between 20-35 microns. Wearing a Pacsafe face mask is a great way to avoid pollen and other allergens from being inhaled.
- AIR QUALITY - The air quality in urban environments can get pretty bad. Don’t let that smog get you. Particles as small as 2.5 microns are considered hazardous in large amounts. Wearing a Pacsafe face mask with an advanced high charged filter can adsorb these small particles away before they enter the respiratory system.
Disclaimer: The Mask has not been certified by any third party, and has not been certified for clinical environments (such as hospitals, medical clinics, etc.). Wearing the mask is not guaranteed to provide full protection against or fully remove risk of infection, as infection depends on many factors both known and unknown, including without limitation, fit, use, environment, and duration.
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Knitted polyester spandex
- Product Weight (g)
- Size Chart:
- was £10.95|#FF0000|#FFFFFF|tr|sash