It's a poncho, a rain cape, a shelter, a bivvy... the only thing it doesn't do is transform into a raft.
Here are a few things you can do with the Outdoor Research Wilderness Cover - it's a little all-purpose waterproof, windproof, breathable miracle:
1) Wear it as a poncho;
2) wear it as a poncho with the bottom cord cinched up around your waist;
3) use it as a waterproof bivy sack;
4) rig it as a mini-shelter or tarp;
5) stuff it in the included stuff sack and carry it with you to use while backpacking, hunting, hanging out at a music festival, or crewing at an ultramarathon;
6) keep it handy so you can show your friends all the cool stuff it can do.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Seam Taped, Durable, Windproof
- Design Features: Two-Way Water-Resistant Reversed Coil Front Zipper, Two-Way Water-Resistant Reversed Coil Zippered Armholes, External Front Stormflap, Wire-Brimmed Hood, Adjustable Hood Snaps To Chest For Face Protection While Sleeping, Bottom Drawcord Can Be Tightened Around Waist For Walk-Configuration Or Drawn Tight To Offer Full Protection In Sleep-Mode, 8 Tie Down Loops For Tarp Use.
- Functional Details: Doubles As a Jacket/Poncho, Mini-Shelter Or Tarp, Internal Mesh Pocket, Fits Over Sleeping Bags, Stuff Sack For Storage
Available in either Black or "Hops" Green.
- Outdoor Research
- Age Restriction:
- Youtube Link:
- Product Weight (g)
- 2017-03-13 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price: