The Nitecore TINI 2 is an intelligent keyring light with an impressive maximum output of 500 lumens from the 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs and is powered by a built-in 280mAh li-ion battery. The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light for fast and convenient charging. The TINI 2 features a multi-functional OLED display screen which provides real-time information on the battery voltage, brightness level, user mode and remaining runtime.
The Nitecore keyring torch offers five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 500 lumens, in addition to two modes. In Demo mode the light will automatically turn off if there has been no operation in 30 seconds, where as Daily mode allows the light to stay on until you turn it off. The choice of modes is designed to prevent accidental activation and unexpected power consumption. In addition, the TINI 2 has two lockout modes:
- Lockout mode 1 - Half lockout: The power button is unavailable to operate the light, however holding the mode button is available for access to the turbo mode for tactical or emergency applications.
- Lockout mode 2 - Full lockout: Both buttons are unavailable
- Turbo: 500 lumens - 15 mins runtime
- High: 200 lumens - 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 65 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 15 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 60 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 89 meters, water resistant to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: built-in 280mAh li-ion battery, key clasp.
- Overall Length (cm)
- Head Diameter (cm)
- Body Diameter (cm)
- 15 minutes at turbo
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- 89 Metres
- 280mAh li-ion battery
- 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs
- Water Resistance:
- Product Weight (g)