The Nitecore i4000R tactical flashlight has an impressive maximum output of 4,400 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-L2 V6 LEDs and is powered by the supplied 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery. The torch comes with a Nitecore NL2150HPi rechargeable 21700 battery and a USB-C charging cable which plugs directly into port under the rotatable protective cover at the tail end of the light.
The i4000R has a second generation Strobe Ready switch for fast and efficient access to the strobe function. This mode has randomly changing frequencies making it ideal for an emergency situation. The same switch that controls the Strobe Ready mode also provides momentary access to the turbo level.
The i4000R comes with the Nitecore NTH20 tactical holster which is compatible with MOLLE systems.
With safety and innovative always at the forefront of Nitecore's designs, the i4000R features an anti-impact reverse polarity protection, Advanced Temperature Regulation to maintain optimal performance, a power indication bytton so the user knows when it's time to recharge and mode memory for automatic access to the last used mode.
- Turbo: 4400 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- High: 1100 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
- Mid: 330 lumens - 7 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Low: 50 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 2 lumens - 380 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (4400 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 230 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
- Includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine, NTH20 tactical holster.
- Age Restriction:
- Overall Length (cm)
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery (included)
- 4 x Cree XP-L2 V6 LED
- Head Diameter (cm)
- Water Resistance:
- IP68, 2m depth & dustproof
- Body Diameter (cm)
- Body Material:
- Product Weight (g)
- 2020-02-04 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 4 - 6 Weeks
- Runtime Details:
- 30 minutes on turbo mode
- Runtime (minutes):