The Nitecore BR25 bike light has a maximum output of 1,400 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED and is recommended to be used with the Nitecore NL2150R 21700 li-ion battery which is supplied with the light.
The BR25 features a diffuse reflection design which reflects the light to the road surface, forming a focused and bright, short range illumination area. It also ensures there is no blind spot beneath the front wheel and that the beam doesn't shine directly into the eyes of oncoming pedestrians, drivers or people on bikes.
This bicycle light offers four brightness levels and a warning flash, all of which are operated using the single button interface. A power indicator is built into the switch to ensure you know when it's time to recharge or change the battery.
The BR25 comes with a universal bike mount which provides fast and user friendly mount and dismount. Alternatively, the light can be used as a portable flashlight with a comfortable knurling design for excellent grip.
Brightness Levels (Using the supplied 1 x 5,000mAh 21700 li-ion battery)
- Turbo: 1,400 lumens - 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- High: 430 lumens - 3 hours15 mins runtime
- Mid: 170 lumens - 12 hoursruntime
- Low: 28 lumens - 60 hoursruntime
- Warning Flashing: 1,400 lumens
Brightness Levels (Using 2 x CR123 single use batteries)
- Turbo: 820 lumens - 1 hour 15 mins runtime
- High: 430 lumens - 2 hoursruntime
- Mid: 170 lumens - 5 hours15 mins runtime
- Low: 28 lumens - 26 hoursruntime
- Warning Flashing: 820 lumens
Maximum beam distance 163 meters with 21700 battery or 119 meters with 2 x CR123 cells. Waterproof to IP68 and reistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150R 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery with built-in USB-C charging port, USB-C charging cable, bike mount (with 2 x thin mount pads), 2 x thick mount pads, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, spare o-ring, lanyard.
Alternatively, the light can be powered by 1 x 18650 battery (with a discharge current over 8A), 2 x CR123 single use batteries or 2 x RCR123 li-ion batteries, all of which need to be inserted into the included battery magazine before using with the BR25.
- Body Material:
- Aero grade aluminium alloy with HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- 14.8 x 3.0 x 2.54
- 2 hrs 30 mins on Turbo mode
- Beam Distance (mtr)
- 1 x 21700 (included) or 2 x CR123 (not included)
- Luminus SST-40-W LED
- Water Resistance:
- Product Weight (g)