Clothing Repel - Granger’s flagship waterproofer, based on their fluorocarbon-free technology.
Granger’s Clothing Repel is a wash-in formulation designed to restore and refresh the water-repellent finish found on your technical outdoor clothing.
You may not know it, but your water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to continue working at its best. Time, dust, and even general wear and tear can all inhibit your garment’s ability to repel water. Washing your garments regularly with a technical wash – such as Granger’s Performance Wash – is an important first step in combating this, but even the cleanest of fabrics will eventually need a water-repellent treatment.
Based on their environmentally-friendly, fluorocarbon-free technology, Granger’s Clothing Repel is a wash-in treatment that’s safe to use in all domestic washing machines. After washing with Clothing Repel, we recommend tumble-drying your product if possible – whilst Clothing Repel works great if you let the treated garment dry naturally, the finish will last longer if it is heat activated.
Granger’s Clothing Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring the water-repellent finishes found on your Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
- Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish to all your outdoors and technical clothing.
- Uses Granger’s unique fluorocarbon-free technology to provide effective water-repellency.
- Should be used on a freshly cleaned garment – we recommend Granger’s Performance Wash.
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments,
- Garments treated with Clothing Repel can be left to air dry, though performance may be improved by tumble-drying.
Granger’s Clothing Repel is a fluorocarbon-free waterproofing treatment, based on Granger’s unique Acrylic Polymer Technology. APT has been developed to provide a highly breathable finish whilst maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
Granger’s Clothing Repel is an updated version of Performance Proofer.
Usage are as follows:
- Use two 50ml caps-full per garment. For best results, Granger’s recommends reproofing your waterproofs separately.
- For each additional garment washed, add an extra cap-full of Clothing Repel to the washing machine.
- Treated garments can be left to dry naturally, though tumble-drying is recommended if the garment’s care label allows.
- Suitable for use on all waterproof jackets and clothing.
Suitable for Waterproofing:
- Product Weight (g)
- 2016-07-26 00:00:00
- Parent Base Price:
- Lead Time Dropdown:
- 14 - 21 Days