Modern design, advanced materials, and classic tailoring make the TAD Syntax Vest an all-season ally for adventures on and off the grid.
Syntax offers insulation with minimal weight or bulk. Able to be layered under a close-fitting jacket, the Syntax Vest can modulate an existing layering system for cooler temperatures. By warming the core but allowing your arms and armpits to breathe, Syntax helps you adapt to changing activity levels and conditions.
- Lightweight and compressible, Syntax will earn a place in even the most crowded pack.
- Polartec® Power Fill™ is a soft and pliable matrix of polyester engineered with a proprietary hollow fiber construction that is softer and more durable, forming thousands of air pockets that continuously capture and contain body heat, while maintaining a resilient, equalized thermal layer between the colder air on the outside and the warmer temperatures on the inside.
- A zippered chest pocket allows quick and secure storage of smaller EDC items.
- Open hand pockets allow for protection against the elements and quick warming in cooler temperatures.
- Nylon reinforcements are strategically placed on the shoulders to combat abrasion from wearing packs.
CANADIAN TAPE BUTTONS
- TAD signature Canadian tape buttons reduce bulk and make in-field repairs trivial.
- The DWR treated exterior works in conjunction with the hydrophobic properties of Polartec® Power Fill™ to resist moisture absorption and dries quickly, while maintaining a high warmth to weight ratio. Made with industry-leading, cruelty-free, 80% post-consumer recycled content, Power Fill™ insulation technology provides greater warmth retention in colder conditions.
- Syntax excels as both a standalone insulator and as a component in your layering strategy. Paired with jackets like Talisman, Sentinel, or Protocol, Syntax extends the wearable temperature range in style. Combined with baselayers like Huntsman, Atlas, or Alchemy, Syntax adds core warmth without overheating.
- Main - 40 Denier Rip Stop - 1.4 oz/yd² (47.5 g/m²) - 100% Nylon - DWR
- Reinforcements - 100% Nylon - 3.47 oz/yd² (117 g/m²) - DWR
- Insulation - Polartec PowerFill - 80 g/m² - 100% Polyester
- Product Weight (g)
- Size Chart: