Uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armour.
Its anatomic fit provides great wearing comfort. The torso is made of Cordura Baselayer fabric, which has been developed for military use and won't melt or drip like polyester when exposed to thermal threats. Moisture wicking capability and sweat absorption in combination with soft feeling surface keeps dry and comfortable during your combat missions. Reinforced elbow areas can be equipped with removable elbow pads. Zip collar is designed to be worn in different varieties for your comfort and to prevent intrusion of dust. Shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure marks when wearing a backpack.
Mk.III Combat Shirt features improved collar design for better comfort and possibility to attach the optional available Breacher Hood. Sleeve pockets have been modified for better accessibility and the elbow pad compartment has been relocated and altered for best possible protection and comfort. The sleeve end adjustment has been completely re-engineered for better adjustability and an elastic element has been added to better harmonize with your body movements. The torso has been extended to make sure that the shirt will not slip out of the pant.
- No Melt, No Drip performance torso
- Quick drying, soft and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Feels like cotton but is much more durable
- Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- Athletic fit
- Asymmetric sleeve pocket design
- Allows to roll up the sleeve
- Sleeves and collar made of NIR polycotton blend (65% polyester, 35% cotton) according to Austrian MOD specifications
- Torso made made of Cordura Baselayer (60% cotton, 40% nylon)
- 'YKK' zippers
- Lining in elbow area made of Coolmax (100% polyester)
Take care to make all your measurements close-fitting. Dimensions are in cm, length of pants also in inch. Grey colored figures show your own body measurements.
How to find your measurements
Chest circumference: Circumference of your chest at height of your armpit
Sleeve length: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from shoulder joint along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Waist circumference: Circumference of your waist below your navel.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle.
- Cordura Baselayer (60% cotton, 40% nylon)
- Product Weight (g)
- Limited Edition:
- Size Chart:
- 2016-06-16 00:00:00
- Shipping Group:
- Parent Base Price: