The primary role of a facemask is to prevent the spread of germs. So how do you know if yours is functioning properly? An effective mask like the ChicoBag 2-Layer Face Mask prevents particles from entering your nose and mouth or exiting onto those around you. If they can’t get in or out, the mask is doing its job.
By choosing a reusable face mask instead of a disposable one, you’re doing your job to help keep others safe and protect the planet.
The mask is supplied with a storage pouch to keep your clean mask clean and to store your contaminated mask after use. The pouch has a nifty carabiner to hook to your bag or a bottle of sanitiser. The pouch stays closed with a sturdy hook and loop fastener.
- Replaces 547 single-use masks throughout its life
- PFE rating of 72% at 0.3 microns
- Snug fit to improve safety and breathability
- Flexible anti-fog metal nose bridge removes a common air gap found in lower-quality masks
- Adjustable ear loops and optional ear-saver prevent irritation and discomfort.
- Includes containment pouch with carabiner
- Tested and certified to EU standards for community facemasks
- Machine wash and hang to dry
- Colour: Slate Grey or Camo
- Inside Layer: Made of soft, upcycled woven cotton
- Outer Layer: 100% knitted polyester
- Mask: 5.75” x 11.5” (14.6cm x 29.2cm)
- Pouch: 5.5” x 5.7”(14cm x 14.5cm)
- Inside Layer:
- Soft, upcycled woven cotton
- Outer Layer:
- 100% knitted polyester
- Product Weight (g)